Sunday, May 3, 2009

You mean me???

This past week I was doing my visiting teaching. The woman I visit teach, Kadi, is the the Relief Society presidency and she told me she had been thinking about how I am a vegetarian and was wondering if I would teach a class on vegetarian cooking! I've never taught a class before, and besides, being a vegetarian is so much a part of who I am that I do things without thinking...I don't (consciously) know what I am doing different than anyone else. It should be a lot of fun though if I can think of what I'm going to say, lol.
Since I have been here in the 17th ward I have gotten 1 calling as a person on the enrichment board. I got a call tonight and Daniel and I have an appointment for some more callings...I'm not sure if it's just going to be me getting another calling or if it is going to be both of us. I knew my name had been coming up in the callings department but I wasn't sure that I was going to get two! I feel like I have so much more to give now that Daniel is back, like my reservoir has been filled back up.

1 comment:

Pam Emerson said...

Chancy, I know you'll do a great job teaching that class. It is really awesome that you'll be able to show others a new way to think about food. :)