Sunday, May 31, 2009

Attainment

This past Friday I had my FIRST photo shoot on my own! I was so excited when my friend asked me to do it...I was also very nervous! We went to the park on Fort Carson to take them and I had to bring both of the kids with me, but surprise surprise they were really good for me! Here are some photos of the Mata Family...







I also managed to capture a couple of cute pics of my own kids once I was done...
Aiden told me he wanted me to take a picture of him and I said ok...so he just walked over and knelt down like this...it was so cute!

This one is my favorite one of the day though!!!

Daniel went to church on his own today...I had to stay behind because Aiden has strep throat, which means that Audrina might have strep throat too. I seem to be using the day to catch up on all of the blogging that I have been "meaning" to do! At least something good came of it!

1 comment:

Pam Emerson said...

Wow! Chancy you did so well! I'm really impressed with those family pictures. Maybe we'll have to have you take some pics of me and Matt when we go through on our way across :)

Pam