Friday, May 1, 2009

Hodgepodge

Recently our relief society held a class on couponing, so I decided to give it another go. I have been doing really good in recent months, but I decided I was going to throw myself into it and see how well I can do. Yesterday I went to 4 stores, they happened to all be in a row, one at each stop light, so I didn't really waste gas. My total before coupons (at all 4 stores) was 151.31 I ended up spending $79 and saving $72.31! That's almost 50% savings on everything, mind you, I had to buy a big bag of charcoal for Daniel that wasn't on sale so I spent more than I had anticipated. I have stocked up on so many things this week, it is very exciting to see my pantry the fullest it has ever been. There is much more work to do but I am so happy I did so well!

Here are some photos from the past few weeks!



Audrina's 1st tooth!

Daniel reading to Aiden. He has on a defribulator (sp??) because he got croup, and a bad case at that, he has to get a shot of steroids in his leg to help him recover!


Audrina wearing the new stockings Kate made her for her birthday...so cute!

Daniel and I all ready to go to the Army ball...which was surprisingly fun!
For our family home evening activity/snack we decorated sugar cookies with easter frosting

Easter morning before leaving for church, lol!


My little man all dressed up!

Easter egg anyone??




Aiden playing with the playdough Nanna Patterson got him for Christmas

He got pretty into it!

That's all folks! I haven't been using my camera as much as I should be...I need to work on that :-)

No comments: