In picture 1: 4 easy macs, 2 boxes of fiber one cereal, 2 fiber 1 snack bars, 2 bags granola bites, 2 cans pringles, 2 baby body wash, 1 planters, 1 macaroni and cheese flavored crackers, 2 packs of sponges, 1 picture frame, 2 boxes true delights quaker snacks, and 3 hershey bliss candy bars
Picture 3: 20 lbs of potatoes! 10 lbs of onions,a 10 lb watermelon, 2 Tampico juices, 2 lbs strawberries, 77 count pack of tortillas, 8 limes, poblano peppers (for chilles rellenos!!!) and jalapeno peppers!
I am new to all of this shopping for deals but this week I really did my homework and got my coupons ready and bought all of this, I also stopped y target and bought 3 more dove bliss candy bars and another pack of sponges and my grand total was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
$30
and...I earned a $5 gift certificate to Target that I can spend some other day!
I couldn't believe it! Even the cashiers at the stores I went to were amazed at my savings! The more I don't spend on groceries the more money we have for fun stuff for, but with all of the free fun stuff I have been finding lately it seems that we have EXTRA money that we are socking into savings. Honestly, it has been happening! Usually its the opposite...when I am doing bills I used to have a category called "overspent last month", I'm hoping to kill that category on my bill sheet! Lol!
I couldn't believe it! Even the cashiers at the stores I went to were amazed at my savings! The more I don't spend on groceries the more money we have for fun stuff for, but with all of the free fun stuff I have been finding lately it seems that we have EXTRA money that we are socking into savings. Honestly, it has been happening! Usually its the opposite...when I am doing bills I used to have a category called "overspent last month", I'm hoping to kill that category on my bill sheet! Lol!




1 comment:
WOW! Excellent job... You look like a pro already!!
Isn't it FUN!!
Post a Comment