Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm a LuCkY girl!

I tried not to...but I just HAVE to share all of the stuff I have won in the past 3 weeks! I found some pretty cool blogs recently and they are always having giveaways...I think it help boost their amount of readers. So I started signing up for the giveaways...here are a few of the things I have received...I have won more but they haven't arrived yet!
The Good Home Cookbook...this is worth $30 and has some pretty fantastic recipes in it...and I LOVE cookbooks, hehe!




I won a modular floor rug from Flor. I got to pick any rug of my choice that was a 5x7 size! What makes Flor so amazing is that you can rearrange your rug whenever you want, you just move the pieces how you like them and connect them! The 5x7 was a little too big for our living room so we didn't add the last three squares. We used two of them for a rug by our front door! If we hadn't won the rug it would have cost around $200 and who knows how much in shipping! (They weighed a lot!) I wanted to win this one so bad and I couldn't believe it when I did. We are still trying to figure out exactly how we want the rug arranged!

I entered a giveaway to win Baby Skinz. The owner of the company started it after her 32-year-old husband died of skin cancer leaving her to raise their three young boys on her own. She wanted her kids to be able to play outside without thick, cumbersome, hot clothes, or having to put sunscreen on that has tons of chemicals, can cause allergic reactions, and you have to reapply often. What I love most is that I can avoid using the chemicals on Audrina and it is 50+ spf proof! The outfit that I won can be worn during swimming and anytime she will be out in the sun and it came with a cute little bracelet. It is super light weight and very adorable! This would have cost me $50+ if I hadn't won it. Having won this one makes me want to buy one for Aiden too, that way I don't have to worry about putting as much sunscreen on him either!
I was really excited to win this one as well. I didn't win an actual pillow but I won the directions and pattern on how to do it! Now I have a great gift idea and it seems like it is going to be pretty easy to use. I now have a sewing machine as well and I need to get started using it!

Here are some of my favorite blogs that have tons of giveaways:

A Simple Kind of Life

The Giveaway

Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls

Krazy Coupon Lady


No comments: