Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Audrina Walker!

Audrina decided to walk today! She has been able to do it for a week or two now, but only in between pieces of furniture that were close. Audrina would get to scared to walk any more than 3 or 4 steps even when she would talk. Today she decided she was going to walk and boy did she! She walked more than she crawled. She kept walking across the room and she would also walk carrying things. It was a pretty exciting day here in the Walker household :-) I included some videos of her walking.

Happy New Years Daniel! This year is looking much better than the last! I remember thinking that you would be gone before 2008 even started and you wouldn't even be home until well into 2009, thus missing all of 08. I'm glad it's almost over and you will be home soon!

2 comments:

Carters said...

Adorable Audrina! She's got Cai beat! What fun kids you've got! Happy New Years tonight! We miss you! Jewelene and Cai

Nancy Patterson said...

She sure is a Walker!!!! LOL Ma Patterson