
Aiden finally found his "amblance" and was happily showing it to me

We recently got this tricycle that Aiden can pedal, or be pushed around in. We discovered that there is enough room to set his sister in the back. The first time we let her ride with Aiden, he just beamed with pride as he rode her around the house. After that, he kept asking me to put her on so he could ride her around. They are so adorable!


Aiden looks a little funny here...but I love the pic because Audrina was having a ball riding around!

Riding solo!

Here Audrina was standing on her own...but when I went to take the picture she got upset.

Aiden loves playing with his trucks. Yesterday he was loading tons of small items up in this ziploc bag and then he would unload the bag, and then move somewhere else and load it up with other things and kept on like that for quite some time!

Drina trying to escape the high chair. The thinks its pretty funnny. After she wiggles her way up she does a little dance and laughs.

Baby girl.

Aiden was lining his trucks up. He likes to line up all sorts of items. Usually it is his cars but sometimes I find shoes or blocks lined up too.

Awww

We made quiche last night. Aiden, as usual, decided that he was going to cook too. He almost always insists on helping me even if it is oatmeal in the morning. It's cute...and I'm looking forward to having a chef in the family. His favorite part of cooking last night was cracking the eggs. He would pick out the egg and I would help him hold it and crack it.

Here he is adding the cream ALL by himself as I am hovering around him hoping that he doesn't spill any...and he didn't. (Don't mind the underwear, hehe)

Aiden was one diligent worker. He was turning the bowl with one hand and stirring with the other to mix the egg and cream, he had seen me do this before and decided on his own that that was the way to do it!

Once again, he is holding it all on his own!

The quiche turned out amazing too! Audrina ate and ate and ate...we all did actually, lol! It is so fun cooking with Aiden. He is so excited to get to do anything. I used to dream about doing this stuff with my kids when they were older. I guess you could say it is a dream realized. I love spending time with him teaching him how to cook, it makes my heart feel like it is swelling up! I can't wait until Daniel is back and he can get to cook food with Aiden too!
1 comment:
I can just picture Daniel and Aiden making pizza, He-He. The pizza is fantastic by the way. I can see Aiden covered in sause!
Post a Comment