This had been an interesting week for us. I am used to going out and doing things outside of the home but since I had my wisdom teeth removed I haven't been able (or had the desire) to do too much. I am feeling much better now. It will be nice to get to the gym on Monday. It feels like it has been forever since I've been!
I went to the doctor earlier today because my wrist has been hurting me for about two weeks. The pain had gotten much worse in the past couple of days so I scheduled an appointment...turns out I have tendinitis. The doctor told me to just not use it and it should heal up nicely. Ummm, yeah, try not using a hand. How do you pick up a child, let alone a full laundry basket?? It might be a while before my hand is back to normal :-)
Every year in the Walker (my in-laws) household a trip is taken to the carousel at the mall. It is one of their holiday traditions. Aiden loved the ride much more than he has in the past! Here are some pics from that day:




No comments:
Post a Comment