I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled this past Tuesday. It has been 3 days and I am finally feeling like myself again. I can't eat anything too solid yet and as long as I remember my ibuprophin I'm not in too much pain. The first 3 days were worse than I thought they were going to be though! On the second day my (less than smart) dog, Abby, decided to run away and get picked up by the dog catcher. I was feeling so crappy and had to drive and pick her up. I made the appointment for her to get fixed that very same day! Hopefully it will help with her tendency to run away!
I was hoping to have my Christmas cards mailed out before I had my surgery, but...it didn't work out the way I had planned. They should definitely be in the mail by tomorrow though. I am super excited about them!
2 more months until Daniel comes home! It feels like time has been speeding up lately so I know it is going to go pretty fast. I leave next month for Colorado. Daniel seems really ready to be home. Today I was talking to him and he has the flu...hopefully its the flu, who knows what you can get in Iraq! I felt so bad for him, he had to let me go (while on the phone) very abruptly because he was going to get sick. Hmmm...I wonder if he made it very far, it didn't sound like he would.
These next few (6) weeks I have a million things that need to be accomplished before I can leave. Hopefully I can get it in gear so I'm not spending my last week here driving around and handling things.
10 Family-Friendly Halloween Activities
5 years ago




1 comment:
they are both so sweet and Audrina is even adorable when she's crying. you might just have the most photogenic kids ever. :)
Post a Comment