Thursday, December 25, 2008

Deliberation

I just finished reading the book Eragon today. I had heard good things about the book but I was still surprised by how much I liked it! I'm heading to the library on Friday to see if they have the next one in the series :-) If they don't have it...I will probably be forced to go to B&N and buy one, hehe! I just can't wait to get my hands on the next one. In a way it is unfortunate that tomorrow is Christmas, as everything is closed.
I leave for Colorado in a month now! I finally started packing and returning all of the things I have accumulated/borrowed from friends over the past year. I can't wait to go! I would go tomorrow if it meant the deployment was over. I'm ready to have my husband back and I'm sure the kids are ready to have a daddy again.
Tomorrow is Christmas so I will probably put up some photos and possibly videos. Here are some pics from making the gingerbread house and our 1-gift Christmas Eve. Enjoy.
(Merry Christmas Daniel! We love you!)


















No comments: