Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Those fascinating things!

We went to the firestation this past week and got to take the grand tour. Aiden literally went nuts! He kept spinning around in circles yelling excitedly, "firetrucks, firetrucks!" I think we're going to have to go again sometime soon. The firemen seemed like they really enjoyed teaching out little troop of 6 kids. They must really love what they do by the way it seems.
Aiden loved the firetrucks so much that nanna Tina decided to take him to the library yesterday so he could pick out some firetruck books. Tina said he was so excited as he found some. They came home with 10 books for him to read and 2 tfiretruck/airplane dvds for him! Yesterday he sat on th couch and read those books for hours. I'll bet you can guess what he wants for Christmas!
Here are some pictures from our visit:
This is Audrina and I before we went in.
He doesn't know where to start...so much to see! "Trucks, Mommy...Trucks, Mommy!"

Aiden, Annie, and Miyuki looking inspide the firetruck.


Mom Riding on the antique firetruck.

Aiden "driving" the antique firetruck! Just look at that smile!




Now he's driving the new firetruck

Ooooh, stickers!

Nanna and Audrina taking a break

Enthralled...the fireman had turned on the lights for them to see!

Still looking at the lights!
I don't think I've ever seen the boy so amazed with anything before. When we pulled up to the firestation he spotted the trucks through the glass windown and was demanding to be let inside, so cute!
Looking out on the world...I really like this one...maybe I'll use it for something!
I don't think his mouth closed the whole time. We kept asking if he wanted to get and, "no" was the clear answer. Here he is with Miyuki, his cousin.

1 comment:

Nancy Patterson said...

Hi Chancy those are good pictures and I like the music choice too! Lots of love Mom