Christmas here was great! I am
really looking forward to the one we are going to celebrate in February when Daniel comes home though. Here are some pictures from our day. I didn't include any pictures of me because I didn't have a chance to shower ahead of time,
lol. These pictures are courtesy of Poppa, as my camera battery was charging during the festivities.
Watching the popcorn pop to make popcorn balls! Annie and Aiden are ready!
Shaping the popcorn balls. He ended up eating quite a bit of the popcorn.
Audrina enjoying the cookies!
Aiden was enthralled by the signing and dancing musical toy. He made it play over and over again and would protectively hold the little animals when they would sing. It was adorable

It was one warm Christmas day. This picture was taken at about 8am :-)

The gingerbread house. It was my turn to choose the design this year so we made a ranch house with horses and we threw in a sleigh for fun. Very cute and delicious!

Melissa helping
Audrina choose a gift on Christmas morning.


Audrina was more excited about the paper!

I'm not sure if she's just standing or if she's walking in this picture.

Giving her new baby doll a kiss
Awww
Aiden with all of his new hot wheel cars.

Chris, Nalani, and
Miyuki
The kids playing with
Aiden's new car garage. They played nicely for a while too!

I was eating an orange in this pic, but I figured I would throw in one picture of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment