Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Courage

I can't believe we are moving in 3 weeks. It seems unreal! Tina (my MIL) has agreed to accompany us on our drive back to Colorado, and (believe me) I am going to need the help!

I feel slightly panicked about the whole thing, 3 full days of driving in the mountains and snow with two small children and a dog, while pulling a trailer. Normally when we move Daniel is with me to get the house and sign the paperwork and to unload the truck full of our belongings. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage, especially since I still have tendinitis in my right hand. I'm so glad Tina is going to be there, that way I don't have to worry about getting a babysitter and so I can get some unpacking done before Daniel comes home. I think I can...I think I can... I think I can..but I really don't want to. :-) I wish I could skip that week! I am accepting courage and prayer from anyone nice enough to donate it!

I thought I had some pictures uploaded to my computer from the past few days but, as it turns out, they are still on the camera. I'll post them next time.

3 comments:

Pam Emerson said...

If you need any help Chancy just let Pam and I know!

-Matt

Kate said...

i can't believe you are moving in 3 weeks! i am really excited for you to finally have your husband home, and to have a home of your own! :) you will do just fine moving and getting everything ready. you are a very strong person, and you can accomplish anything you set your mind to!

Laura McBride said...

Hang in there girl. I've decided you must be one tough chick b/c I took that cycling class this morning and it certainly showed me who was boss. What was it like the first time you took it? I couldn't do the whole standing while cycling thing, and my knees have been buckling on me all day! Eeek! Well, let us know when you need some help, k?