Friday, January 16, 2009

Once again I am too lazy (for lack of a better word) to post the pictures, hehe. I'll get to it next blog.

Daniel is going to (X fingers crossed X) be home in a little less than a month now!!! Once he gets back he will have a month of block leave. We just figured we wouldn't do too much for his leave but...I got an email from our FRG that was talking about Disney World's new offer for 2009. All active duty military get a free 5-day pass and they can get tickets for 5 additional people for $99/5days! The email got me thinking (our whole family will be free besides me and $99 for all of us for 5 days is GREAT!) and I forwarded it to Daniel early this week and next thing you know... we booked the hotel ealier today for an entire week in Orlando!!! We are getting an amazing 2 bedroom suite with a complete kitchen, dining room, and living room. You should check out the pictures...(http://www.celebrityresorts.com/locations/orlando/index.php#gallery I am SOOOO excited. The resort even has a racquetball court (Daniel and my favorite!) and there is so much more to do!

My mom will be watching the kids for us in the afternoons and some evenings so we really enjoy our time together as a couple, the kids can only handle so much anyway :-) We're also planning on going to Sea World and possibly Universal while we're there. Then we are heading down to Fort Myers to drink some mojitos on the beach, virgin of course ;-) and visit with my mom. My brother works at a kayak shop so we get free rentals and tours and my mom lives on the water. The we are going to be back in virginia for a visit, only 6 weeks after I left for Colorado!

Daniel and I have taken so many amazing vacations since we got married! He is gone a lot with deployments and training but somehow we manage to pull off some pretty amazing trips, hopefully this will equal the Flagstaff, Cancun, and Williamsburg ones! I would have been happy with just getting Daniel back...but this really adds icing to the cake! This all just happened today so I'm still in the "i can't believe this is happening" phase.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard about that Disney thing, too! It was only $99 total for the rest of you guys to go with Daniel? I was thinking $99 each additional ticket? Sounds like you guys will have a lot of fun, we may do the same later in the year!

Unknown said...

Oh wait, I read it again, so I'm guessing you mean the kids are free since they are too young for the ticket price. Right? lol