Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Season of Bliss














"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
-Mark Twain





After having spent the last 2 Christmases apart it was SO nice to be together! We celebrated "our" Christmas on December 12th and flew to Virginia Beach the next week.

Daniel spent over 3 hours putting together a massive marble tower that we bought for the children. Their eyes lit up when the saw it standing about 4 feet tall all put together by the tree on Christmas morning!

I love that our children are getting older and get so excited about Christmas and birthdays. It brings me back to my childhood and the joy of the holidays.


















































































These are the (unstuffed) pillows that I made for Christmas. I have some better photos...this is about half of the pillows I made.















Audrina and I before Daniel and I headed out to his work Christmas party!

Audrina in her new jammies she got for Christmas. There is some real Christmas joy in her eyes! Lol.












1 comment:

La Familia Mata said...

Super cute pictures! I'm glad you had such a great Christmas. Happy New Year!