Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Family-Mostly sweet with a few nuts...

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu



Kristin and Melissa having a blast on DDR
Yeah, we were pretty into the game!

Aiden offered himself up for some rides for Audrina!
Lol, where'd that come from?


Tina with the massive squash she grew this year. I have some seeds from the same plant. Hopefully I'll be able to grow some big ones too :-)

Kristin
I had to choose between the photo where Kaitlyn looked good or the one where Holly looked good...I went with Holly =)

Audrina and Nanna Walker snuggling on the couch, enjoying their time together!

And (and his siblings) got Nerf guns for Christmas and spent the entire visit trying to hide and hit each other. Here is Daniel crouching in a corner waiting for someone to come along.

No comments: