Tuesday, January 19, 2010

~Trip to our capital~


While in Virginia we took a trip to visit some friends at our Nation's capital and we had an amazing time! I have visited Washington more times than I can recall. My father often had meetings in Washington D.C. for days at a time, so he would bring our entire family and while he was at meetings my mom would take us around Washington. Even though I have been there so many times, it always feels new and undiscovered! I really love all our capital has to see and do!


Aiden really loved Washington D.C as well...even though he is not showing it, lol!

Aiden, flying an airplane at the Air and Space museum

Aiden's first time riding the subway or "train" and he was EXCITED! He couldn't wait until we were done seeing things in the city so we could take the TRAIN back! I think it may have been the highlight of his trip.

Cory, Yvonne, Daniel, Aiden, Audrina, and I


Daniel and Yvonne

No comments: