I don't have OCD I have CDO, It's in alphabetical order like it should be! Lol
I was reading someones blog about the obsessive things they do and it made me thing about what things I do that are obsessive...the longer I thought about it the more things I kept remembering. I have gotten so used to myself that I hardly notice my habits anymore!
I always have to have my money straight, all facing the same way and right side up in my wallet. Some people just cram their money in...that makes me cringe just thinking about it! I also have to put my cash register receipt in a special compartment in my wallet before I will walk away from the cashier. I also file away ever single receipt I get so that I have it just in case there is ever a need to return something. When the hubby comes home after buying something, he just hands me the receipt!
When I was little I once picked up an egg carton with one hand, but all of the eggs were on one side so the eggs flipped out of my hand and all broke on the floor. Ever since then the eggs have to be placed so they are as even as possible! I even make patterns with the eggs, lol. Daniel is understanding (and used to it) so he tries his best to keep the eggs even for me!
I also won't put a pair of socks back on even if I had only worn them for 5 minutes. I will go and get a fresh pair. Sometimes I will wear 3 or 4 different pair in a day and I find it absolutely disgusting when Daniel will put his back on! Aiden is like me in a way, every time he uses the bathroom he likes to get a fresh pair of underwear, lol.
Every time I sit down in my car I have to put my seat belt on immediately. I'm not sure why, but I NEVER in many, many years have forgotten to put it on. Sometimes I will be waiting outside of a grocery store while Daniel runs in, the car will be off, but I have to keep my seat belt on. I have tried to take it off before while just sitting, it only lasted a few seconds before I was too uncomfortable with not being "buckled" and had to put it back on.
My car also flashes when someone in the passenger seat isn't wearing their seat belt. It just keeps flashing the seat belt sign, then it will begin going "ding" "ding" "ding." I have noticed (because of this feature on my car) that people don't like to wear seat belts, and they definitely don't like to put them on right away!
I'm wondering, what are you obsessive about? Will you pull groceries from the front of the shelf or do you have to get the stuff in the back? What about washing hands? Do you do it 10, 20, or 30 times a day? What about public restroom doors? Will you touch them with your bare hands?
I happen to love the kind of bathrooms that loop around to there is no door!
I'd love to hear what you're obsessive about!
-Chancy
10 Family-Friendly Halloween Activities
5 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment