Friday, August 14, 2009

The new "do"!

Look at those big blue eyes! Thanks nanna, if it weren't for you, she wouldn't have them!
Audrina now has 4 teeth & she is almost 18 months old (yay! nursery! You LDS people know what I'm talking about, hehe) I finally got a good shot where you can see both upper teeth she got over the past few weeks. Can you believe it, 18 months and only 4 teeth?!?

Our little family...and my new do!


These next 2 pictures were taken in a row. look @ how Audrina's expression changes, lol!


My new hair cut and dye! Can you believe it took them 7 hours to make my hair look like this??? Apparently I have "difficult" hair! My tooshie hurts so bad from sitting in the same chair for so long!

But in the end it was all worth it because my hair looks pretty good! The light in my house makes it look a bit yellower than it really is. The people at the salon worked really hard to get the yellow out! I keep seeing myself in the mirror and doing a double-take because I look so different!
I have lost about 10 lbs (and gained lots of muscle)since I started P90X & this is the smallest I have been in who-knows-how-long so I decided to celebrate the "new me" with a gift to myself that wasn't food, lol! Look, my cheekbones have some actual definition these days!
Due to all of the migraines I have been having recently I have to put my P90X routine on hold. I am seeing a chiropractor (YAY! & he was my bishop until a few months ago!) on Monday and will also be seeing a physical therapist. I am hoping to continue my exercise routine within the week but the migraines have been coming almost daily now, which is horrible!
I threw my neck out of place on my trampoline when I was a kid and that's when I got my first migraine & my mom took me to a chiropractor & that was the last of my migraines. I am currently having a lot of neck pain as well as migraines so I am figuring I somehow injured my neck, probably doing P90X. I can see how I did it, those vidoes can be pretty tough! (I still love you P90X! hehe!)

Daniel & Aiden playing around. Daniel told Aiden he was going to bite his nose off! It's a cute game they like to play :-)

Audrina playing in the corner with blocks :-)

I told Aiden to smile & this is what I got...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so brave! Looks good, though. Please take a pic outside so we can see with the natural light without the dark background in the house. I can't believe Audrina only has 4 teeth! Lucky her!! Hailey's got #10 trying to poke through..at the same time as the top molars..:/ LOL

kristin said...

Blonds ROCK!! lol It looks really good! I recently had my time in a salon chair got some side bangs and highlights gotta get ready for my man to get back soon!!! OH my gosh you are so LUCKY with Audrina!! 4 TEEHTH!! We got 2 in in a 3 day period.. NOT FUN we are now up to 3 teeth at 8 Months. But she is working on 3 more.. her I teeth and another bottom! NOT FUN NIGHTS HERE! But I LOVE your pictures, i cant wait to take tons of family pictures once we are whole again! Im living vicariously through you! hehe