The other day I was trying to freeze 6 pints of blueberries. I had some on the counter, some in the sink draining after having been rinsed, and some in the freezer on a cookie sheet. My daughter needed my attention and I left the kitchen for a few minutes. When I returned Aiden was holding the empty colander saying, "I eat them all Mommy, I eat them all Mommy!!" He was so proud of himself that I couldn't even be upset with him! He ate an entire pint (not the tiny containers) of blueberries all by himself! Here he is (below) holding the empty colander! He had some gastrointestinal upset that night, lol, and who wouldn't after eating that much fruit! Despite the consequences, I bet if he found more unattended fruit he would do it all over again!
We have a walking trail near our house that I like to take the kids on. The trail is lined with hundreds of different kinds of wildflowers and there are lots of butterflies and the occasional groundhog (they have holes everywhere)! One day I actually remembered my camera on the walk (after having forgotten it 50 times) and here are some of the shots I got...
I tried to put the one below in sepia or b&w but color just looks so much better!




No comments:
Post a Comment