Sunday, August 9, 2009

Can you tell?

Can you tell...
that I'm trying to catch up on my blogging???


These are photos from the past month...and thanks to Blogger acting all crazy I can't put them into any sort of oder! :-) enjoy!

Daniel...but I don't think those are his hands, haha!
Shooting off fireworks for the 4th...Aiden was in heaven!!!
Riding on Old McDonald's extended tractor!
We're a country family...didn't you know???
Watching a pig race...lol...I never thought I would be trying that, but there it is!!!
My little ham!
Lincoln and I!
I look like I'm having fun, right?
We couldn't get him to look at us!

The kids looking at Mt. Rushmore!



Hello Drina!

I love it when they hold hands! So cute!


Our family on the 4th of July!!! My camera had been set for the fireworks so it bleached out most of my photos that day! Oops!




Standing on a bridge, looking over the edge!
Serenity eating cake on her birthday, diving in face first!
There were stunt drivers at the 4th of July parade...they kept driving and jumping over the truck. Aiden was amazed! I loved it too :-)
Flying through the air




Feeding the ducks...

Watching the parade...Aiden got so much candy!



See the teeny tiny pony tail?

Watching the ducks!
See, Angel, here is a photo of my new hair cut! I actually had one on my camera! Sorry it took so long!
Playing with the magnetic toys at the Denver Museum of Science...so fun!

Daniel's Amp pyramid that he got for FREE thanks to an awesome promotion!!!
My little Meercats!


Handsome guy!

Audrina going down the slide on our pool!

The END...you made it! Now you can leave me some love!!! Hahaha

No comments: