Monday, August 10, 2009

Imput personal opinion "HERE"!

The photos are a little yellow...my walls are a light cream color...so just imagine them that way, lol! My camera didn't like the light in there, hehe!

I am thinking about using my Cricut to cut wall vinyl and put this on my wall. I cut out the words using blue cardstock so I could see what it would look like and what font/size I was going to use and taped it to the wall.

Here is what it looks like now and I think I have it pretty much how I like it. I was wondering if you have any suggestions...font, size?

When it is done it will be a dark brown color and won't be taped haphazardly (hehe) to the wall. Let me know what you think...is it missing something???


Daniel isn't really sure if he likes it yet...I have wanted to use the phrase "families are forever" in my house for quite some time and this is one of the few spaces I have left!


Let me know...do you love it, hate it....???
-Chancy

1 comment:

crewsfamily2 said...

i LOVE the families thing!! where did you get it I WANT one!!! LoL i love the profile/blog... i am going to make one for us now!! you guys look awesome!! i miss you all!!