Friday, November 14, 2008

undistinguished



Happy birthday Tina!

I have been managing to blog pretty frequently lately. I feel like Daniel misses out on so much that blogging, in a way, makes up for some of it.
We are still working on the potty training. Aiden had 1 1/2 accidents today. The 1/2 is because he started to go but noticed and stopped until he could get onto the potty. I have been giving him all the juice he can drink and he probably went to the bathroom upwards of 25 times today, which means that one real accident is pretty darn good!
I'm not sure what to do about tomorrow. I need to run some errands and I'm not sure how ready Aiden is for all of that. I guess I could give it a try...
I came across some pictures from R&R earlier and figured I'd put them up.


True Love


Miyuki

No comments: