I couldn't get him away from his container truck all evening. He just kept loading them up, unloading them, and doing it all over again. He has been acquiring quite a few cars lately! I was thinking about pulling out some of the furniture in my bedroom to see if there are any cars hiding back there. It would be really nice if I could even find a few.
I think I am taking this week off from working out at the gym so I can try to focus on working with Aiden more on his potty training. I'm still not sure how to work it when we are out of the house. Any suggestions? He won't go on the big toilet, they terrify him and the potty is too big to carry around. Plus, since I'm potty training again, should I put him into some real underwear. I think I probably will, to help reinforce everything.
Audrina is turning into such a big girl! About two weeks ago she wouldn't even eat oatmeal or anything with texture. Now she eats about everything! I can put little pieces of bread on her high chair tray and she will pick them up and eat them all and it keeps her nice and happy so I can fix food for the rest of us. I have some pictures of her in the high chair from earlier today, she was munching down on the baby cookies.
When Audrina is in the high chair Aiden like to come up to her with his face by her tray so she will try to grab his face. She gets a really good grip on him most of the time which probably hurts but Aiden thinks it is a really fun game to play. He just loves it when she is paying attention to him. Aiden sometimes will pick up a toy and wave it around in front of her to get her to want it, then will run away in the hopes that she will chase after him on her hands and knees. If she does chase him, he laughs hysterically and runs just out of her reach. The past few days he has been treating Audrina more nicely than he has in a long time and what a relief it has been! Here is a pic of them playing the grabby face game...ouch!
We went down to the ocean front this morning where I snapped these pictures. They have already set up the lights for Christmas. Whatever happened to Thanksgiving, lol.




No comments:
Post a Comment