Thursday, November 6, 2008

Depiction


I picked out some of my favorite photos from the past few years. I'll start with the oldest ones.



I was about 7-8 months pregnant with Aiden here. My belly was enormous!



This is a picture of Daniel holding Aiden in the hospital. Daniel left for basic training when I was 6 months pregnant with Aiden and we were praying that he would make it home in time to be there for the birth. Well, he made it home in time, but just barely. I went into labor the night Daniel came home and Aiden was born the next day! So, in this picture Daniel had been home from basic for 2 or 3 days.
This picture is a sunRISE on the Pacific ocean by the naval base where we were staying while visiting Sea World and Knottsberry Farm and stuff.

Aiden and I in front of the Grand CanyonSkip, Angel, and I at the Grand Canyon.



My long-time friend Emily and I in Richmond.



Here's Daniel while he was posting guard one night while in Iraq.



These are some of the pictures from R&R. We had such a blast!


















































































































Since I have had my new camera, thanks to Matt, I have been practicing quite a bit. Here are the ones I have taken so far that I am particularly proud of!














I think this was taken before I got my new camera but I included it becaause I love it!










































































































Looking at the lions at the national zoo

























No comments: