I missed Daniel's call today and I am pretty bummed about it. He sounded pretty sad in his message. Earlier my phone had died and it took me about 1/2 hour to get it to a charger and Daniel managed to call during the time it was off. Such a misfortune! It feels like when I haven't gotten to really talk to him lately, with all of the distractions around both of us.
Aiden had his first completely dry day! I even managed to go take him to the grocery store without any accidents. Yay! I don't even have to ask him very much anymore, he knows when he has to go and most times he goes on his own. Tomorrow I have church where Aiden will be in nursery without any training pants. Aiden knows when he has a "safety net" (aka pullups) on and will use it. That's why I haven't been to the Y all week, because I know I won't put him in training pants. I am concerned about his ability to tell other people when he has to go. I might sit in on him while he is in nursery tomorrow, just to make sure. Please, please, please let it go good tomorrow! Hopefully tomorrow will give me a feel for whether he is ready to go to the gym with me.
I am so stinking proud of my little man though! He is doing GREAT!
Today marks the 3-month mark for when Daniel comes home from Iraq (give or take a week or so) and I couldn't be more excited! I am dreaming about having my own house again with my own kitchen, and a baby-proofed place for the kids to play, where everything is (semi) organized and not all crammed into one room and having a husband again. No more going to church alone! Time is moving pretty fast but not fast enough for me! I want my life back, lol!
Her shirt says Daddy's princess




No comments:
Post a Comment