I'm so sorry that we weren't able to talk today. Blackouts stink! So do deployments for that matter :-P
Today is day three of potty training. I basically haven't left the house (well, once) since I started re-potty training Aiden. We are working on the rewards system. Every time he uses the bathroom he gets to pick out a matchbox car. About halfway through the day today the concept truly "clicked" in Aiden's head and things have been moving pretty smoothly since then. He gets so excited after he uses the bathroom he jumps all around and makes this laugh/squeal that, honestly, sounds like a dolphin. It's cute to watch him still be so excited. I wonder how long it will take him to be able to go out in public with me and not have to worry about accidents???
The Christmas cards are moving along nicely, better than I would have predicted. I also made my sister a card AND matching envelope with my cricut machine tonight.
Audrina learned the jello-arm thing today. You know, when you try to pick a child up and they let their arms go all limp so it is very difficult to get a good grip of them. I guess it had to happen someday...but that it one of the things I could live without her learning!




No comments:
Post a Comment