Ahhh...I pretty much decided what I am going to do with my Christmas cards. I thought I knew what I wanted but I ended up completely changing my mind. Pam and Kate are in for a surprise, hehe. I just kept looking at the card last night thinking that it just doesn't look complete...I also would like to at least include something that signifies the religious importance of the holiday not just snowflakes and gifts. Thank God I have the cricut machine now so I can make my cards this year however I want them. Daniel is the greatest husband ever for buying me the cricut. I am just scratching the surface of what I am able to do. My only hope is that my cards look this awesome every year. I doubt it though because I won't be here to have Matt take amazing photos of our family next year :-(
About the wedding on Saturday...a significant portion of the photos were out of focus so there isn't much to put up. Here is what did come out.
About the wedding on Saturday...a significant portion of the photos were out of focus so there isn't much to put up. Here is what did come out.
Papa and Aiden heading into the church
Tina was holding Audrina during the ceremony and I had the cutest view of her from where I was sitting.
I was feeling really sad in this picture...it was really hard going to a wedding without Daniel, I felt like have a really good cry that night!
That's it for the good photos of the wedding! I know I said there weren't very many compared to the amount that were taken. It happens to the best of us I guess... Here are some more photos I took during this week of my kids.
On election day, notice I am wearing my country's colors :-P
Nalani and I went together to vote and I was so excited
These are the 3 best photos I have taken this week!
No, the flower isn't upside down, it was drooping.
This is the best picture of Melissa I have ever seen!




2 comments:
oooooo....what are your christmas cards going to look like? you have to let me know, since we wont' have scrapbooking this week! :)
i decided on the trees for my snowdrifts....you gotta see them. they actually turned out REALLY cute! :)
see you at church.
Chancy! I can't believe you're changing your cards. Of course you do that to us, especially since we won't have scrapbooking. Now I'm really curious.
Oh, and your pictures are awesome! Don't worry about some pics not turning out. You should ask Matt what percentage of pictures he takes that turn out like he wants. It is a small amount, I promise.
See you later!
Pam
Post a Comment