I don't think I have ever looked forward to fall this much before. I am excited that Aiden is getting old enough to do crafts with, especially fall crafts! I can't wait to make some pumpkin pie from scratch and get out some of my other holiday recipes too! Maybe Daniel and Angel will be getting some too!
Daniel mentioned the other day that when he gets back he would like to have a sue do Christmas, which really surprised me, I guess because I hadn't expected him to want one. I am glad though, the more I think about it. When he comes home we will put up the tree, make homemade decorations, and we will even have tons of SNOW to make it feel real. He will get to be there to see the look on Aiden's face as he opens his gifts...and that is priceless. I know it hurts him more than it hurts me for him to be gone, but thinking about him missing the holidays again really brings it home. Our second Christmas will probably be better than the two that he missed put together!
The kids have been keeping me pretty busy over the past few days with them being sick and then me coming down with a slightly more manageable case of the same thing. I haven't been to work out in a WEEK! Tomorrow though! I have been getting plenty of work done on my many craft and organizational projects. The kids have been consistently going to bed around 6:30pm! In bed, asleep at 6:30! Thanks to Kate for giving me the push I needed to sleep train Audrina I have alse been sleeping better. I love early bedtim
When Audrina was born I didn't think she and Aiden looked that much alike but as she has grown I realized that (besides eye color) they really do have a lot of similar features.
Here Aiden got into my ink pad while I was in the same room! I turned around and he had grown a little beard!
Aiden and Audrina were laughing and playing a having such a great time the other morning that I decided to snap a couple of pictures. He would put the basket on her head and she would take it off and they would both laugh really hard and then repeat the process. It was so adorable!
Aiden got a haircut last night! I really chopped it off! Here both of the kids on Saturday night right before bed, they were "galloping." Audrina didn't enjoy it nearly as mcuh as her big brother did, lol!
I asked him where all of his hair whent and he pointed to his head and looked at me like I was crazy and said, "right here!"
Auntie Mimi charged up her car for Aiden to play with today and he had a blast! I think I know what he wants for Christmas!
Watching the truck go
Giving "nice" hugs to his sister
There is a better shot of the haircut...where I didn't cut his head off in the pic, lol!




No comments:
Post a Comment