I have spent the past half hour or so trying to figure out how to put music onto my page and I am done bothing with it for now and decided to just blog...
I have been meaning to start a "real" blog for quite some time now and finally have gotten around to it. My friend asked me a couple of days ago if I have a blog and I didn't want to say no, but I didn't want to lie either because I want to have one. I guess it gave me the push I had been in need of.
Audrina has been pulling up on things for a week or two now and loves standing holding onto things! She could be hungry and have a dirty diaper but she will want to use her new standing skills rather than do anything else.
So today I remembered I had a play piano that I put up about six months ago because Aiden was getting too big and didn't play with it anymore. She had a BLAST with it! I would have gotten it out sooner if I'd have remembered!



Aiden saw Audrina was loving the paino and decided it was really a cool toy after all!! They played for quite a while and were having such a great time! It gave me so much joy to watch them.

But...after a while Aiden wanted the paino all to himself and gave Audrina the boot... 
He didn't even seem to mind his time-out too much!
She has been pulling up on anything and everything. Here she stood up holding onto my bed.




4 comments:
welcome to the blogging world! it is so stinkin' addicting! :)
Hi there, how are you? This is Jaimee (formerly from the bayside ward)...I found your blog through Kate's. How is everything in Virginia? Your girl is so big now!! I hope all is well.
wow chance that caught me up on my grand baby I so want to see her and you made that possible! It is so much more powerful to see it than to hear about it. All my love MOM
Hey that's some good music. Do you want to help me put some music on my BLOG?
Post a Comment