Friday, October 17, 2008

I think I can...I think I can...

Aiden and I went to A. C. Moore on Monday. I was happily checking out all of the amazing sale items while people every-so-often would say, "My don't you have your hands full!" One doesn't often see someone with a baby in a front carrier and a toddler in a shopping card I'm guessing. I made a huge mistake of walking down the Thomas the Train isle and Aiden lost it! He cried for about 5 or 10 minutes and kept saying, "Thomas...train." We were in line to check out when I decided to cave. I normally never give in to him, especially when he behaves like this. I was really surprised to see how much Thomas the Train stuff costs, like $30 for one train car! We went with the puzzle and I managed to grab two without him really noticing so I have one tucked away for Christmas!
He loves the puzzle! He is just like his daddy was as a boy, all about the puzzles!

2 comments:

Nancy Patterson said...

You are doing a great job, what a wonderful way to have you keep us all up on the family. You will have to help me blog better when I get there next month! I like it much better than my space.

Nancy Patterson said...

You are doing a great job, what a wonderful way to have you keep us all up on the family. You will have to help me blog better when I get there next month! I like it much better than my space.