Thursday, October 30, 2008

HANDsome

This election is getting pretty close! I am glad it will all be settled, one way or another. Although there could be controversy over the votes like there had been in the past few elections; but let's hope not. I'm really excited to cast my vote, as I have never voted before :-O. Last election I was barely 18 and didn't send in my voter registration paperwork in time. I am looking forward to being able to participate this time and hopefully the lines won't be a long as they are predicting!
Tomorrow we are heading to South Carolina for Mary's wedding! I am hoping to get some really great pics with my new camera! Pam says that I am becoming more skilled with my pictures. I sure hope I am improving because Daniel expects some good photos. Although my FIL jokes me for "cutting heads off", lol!
I have so many pics I need to scrap now and after YW last night I stopped by Kristin's house and she unloaded most of her scrapbooking stuff on me, literally hundreds of dollars worth of stuff, because she is quitting scrapbooking for good. I probably got upwards of 60lbs of papers and stickers and so on. It took me over an hour to pick out the stuff that I wanted. It was like being in scrapbook heaven, hehe! I will definitely post some of my work when I get back from South Carolina on Sunday.

These pictures were taken at the park the other day. Audina and Aiden were both on the baby swings. Audrina was looking out at everything that was going on.
I have the most handsome little guy that ever lived! Everytime I call him handsome he looks down at his hands with a quizical expression; it never fails!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That picture of Audrina is gorgeous! I would say you are definitely getting good at taking pictures! What kind of camera do you have?