So I had something happen last night...
I went to take a bath to relax after having worked out at home (last night)
I decided to add some essential oils to the bath...I added peppermint
I accidentally poured 1/3 of the bottle in
I didn't really think about it and I still got in
after about 5 minutes the mint was absorbing into my body very quickly
The mint was really cold feeling...I mean REALLY cold feeling!
It felt like ice all over my body up to my neck
I drained the water and turned on the shower as hot as it would go and scrubbed myself with soap...the peppermint wouldn't come off
and I was so cold...I had the shower so hot and it still felt freezing cold on my skin..
My body siezed up and I was shaking and chattering...freezing cold...colder than I have ever been!
I was even praying to make it through the situation...I.WAS.SO.COLD!
after 30 minutes my body finally warmed up and I could get out of the shower...
I could hardly walk to my room...after having the shakes for so long I could hardly move any of my limbs...I literally fell into bed! Exhausted!
Lesson learned. Peppermint oil can be Dangerous!
10 Family-Friendly Halloween Activities
5 years ago




1 comment:
Too much of a good thing can be bad.
Be careful!
Post a Comment