One of the things I love most about living in Colorado is that there are actually 4 seasons. We have them all!
For most of my life I have never been able to enjoy the beauty of Fall because of the Winter that follows, but with each passing year I have learned to enjoy it more. I love the colors, the feeling it gives me, and (mostly) the wonderful smells. I just want to bake, bake bake!
These are some pictures from our recent trip to the park on a nice Indian summer day!
For most of my life I have never been able to enjoy the beauty of Fall because of the Winter that follows, but with each passing year I have learned to enjoy it more. I love the colors, the feeling it gives me, and (mostly) the wonderful smells. I just want to bake, bake bake!
These are some pictures from our recent trip to the park on a nice Indian summer day!




No comments:
Post a Comment