I have been taking (in my opinion) some really great photos lately and here are some from last weekend. It was Daniel and my 4th anniversary and he had a 4-day weekend so we rented a boat for almost a week, went camping, and did so many other things!
It has been an amazing 4 years since we have been married! Even with him going to Iraq every other year, it gives us so much to plan for and look forward to...I Love Daniel!
Audrina has always LOVED my mom. Here are some photos of them bonding again! When we went to Disney earlier this year those two were basically inseparable!
It has been an amazing 4 years since we have been married! Even with him going to Iraq every other year, it gives us so much to plan for and look forward to...I Love Daniel!
Audrina has always LOVED my mom. Here are some photos of them bonding again! When we went to Disney earlier this year those two were basically inseparable!
Aiden was having a pretty great time too and since he was laughing with my mom it gave me an opportunity to get some shots of him laughing!
Whoa! What happened here LMBO!
The boys were LOVING it! Especially the honking the horn part!
For some (smart) reason we took Abby...we were worried she would jump out of the boat so we kept her on the leash...that didn't exactly work!
It was beautiful! Almost like the heaven were opening up!
Audrina was helping me to gather pine cones...which I was planning on giving some away in potpourri baskets...but I kind of hogged them all for myself! Now I need to go pick more if I want to be able to give baskets away!
All finished boating for the day! We went on 11 mile the second day but I forgot my camera! It's a shame too because we went to a completely different part of the lake and it was breathtakingly beautiful!
On the way home from 11 mile...I would love to someday live in a place like this! Well, maybe not in a barn...but you get the idea!
All tuckered out! I enjoyed it while it lasted!
Aiden disapperaed for a few minuted and this is where he reappeared when I called his name! On a rock 20 feet above me!
We went to the Colorado Balloon Classic (notice the balloon in the background!) and got to see so many great balloons taking off! My camera dies or I would have gotten some pics...bummer!
My mom and I did go to the Balloon Glow at night and it was fantastic! My shutter speed was really slow and I forgot my tripod so I only got a few non-blurry ones! It was so beautiful though!




No comments:
Post a Comment