Sunday, September 20, 2009

Amour!

I cannot believe I am still so behind! It has taken me 3 postings to complete my anniversary weekend!
I pared down on the photos I shared as well and it still has taken so long. It's nice looking at the photos again though and has me remembering all of the fantastic happenings of that weekend!

Much of our 4-year marriage has been spent apart but we always manage to be together for our anniversary...through everything, that proves to be the most important yearly occasion, trumping even Christmas.
Daniel will be heading back to Iraq sometime this spring and I am guessing that he will try to take leave again for early September, thus repeating the cycle...


Aiden was very excited to see this outside of our front yard when we went outside!



Trying it out ahead of time! I wasn't about to bring my nice camera out with me!

All frshened up after riding all afternoon and ready to eat some Indian food!

I still can't believe it has been 4 years. It seems like we have been together forever and yet like we just met, at the same time! I am luckier than any other woman on earth!

The sun shining down through the clouds in Pueblo

I don't think she wanted me to take her photo!

A rainbow on our way home! If you look carefully you can see a very light rainbow to the left of this one.

It was such a beautiful sunset!

The view of our mountains in Colorado at Twilight!

The rains coming in over the lake...one side is beautiful and sunny and the other is dark and gloomy. It was nice because the other boaters left and we had the lake almost to ourselves!

Audrina was waving at the other boaters and enjoying her ride. She was a wiggly one though and would have jumped overboard if we hadn't held onto her so tightly!

My mom enjoying the sights from the boat. It is breathtakingly beautiful there!


Audrina was our lookout!

No comments: