Monday, July 13, 2009

Oh, how I love summer visits!

Mmmm...don't you just love summertime... and a nice cool glass of lemonaid? I sure do!



Aiden has a new responsibility in our household. He is the official corn shuker (or husker, right?). He will not let anyone else shuck the corn, no matter how long it takes him. He just loves it!





Audrina was watching him and I'm sure she wanted in on the action!




I won a 18x24 inch poster print and this is the photo of mine that I chose for it. It is on the souther part of Fort Carson about 10 miles from where we live...it was such a beautiful day!





My brother Skip came for a visit and had quite a bit of fun with us! One day he helped me cook in the kitchen for 3 hours! It seems no one ever skicks with me for that long...but he hung in there. When we were about halfway done he turned to me and said how great it was cooking with someone who really knows what they're doing. To me that compliment meant more than a million dollars because he really meant it. Aren't little brothers sweet?


Skip and Angel posing for the camera :-)


Abby ran away and Daniel rode his bike to catch her. I guess not much had changed as far as Abby is concerned! He carried her over his shoulder. In fact just today I had to chase her down and she got out yesterday as well...sometimes I wonder if she'll ever stop?



This is when Skip and Angel were leaving. At least they thought they were leaving, hehe. Daniel had told Skip not to forget his skateboard and Skip replied, "I would never forget it...it's my livelihood." About 5 minutes after they left I found Aiden playing on Skip's skateboard in the kitchen! They had to turn around and come right back. The pictures aren't exactly in order because Blogger is freezing everytime I try to drag a photo for some reason.




I love it when you catch someone making a face like this...Angel is notorious for it, but maybe it just runs in the family.

Can you tell what feature we have in common? (Besides shiny faces?)



I think Aiden looks a little scared...I would be too, lol!

Audrina is trying to feed Angel paper...very cute!

No comments: