Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Only one word for it...Amazing!

BEWARE: This is possibly the longest post I have made! All of the photos are from our first two weeks of vacation in Florida. The pictures are in backwards though and I really don't know if it's worth it to me to fix them. :-)


Audrina was playing basketball with us



Daddy was helping Aiden slam-dunk the ball




Faker!






My brother, Skip, showing off one of his many talents


Another slam-dunk for Aiden

Family photo! From top left, My cousins Rocky, then Amanda, my mom and Skip
My uncle Rusty, Aunt Diane, Me!, Audrina, Daniel and Aiden. (Notice how Skip has puffed himself like a body builder) When I went looking back through the photos and I saw what he was doing I found it to be very humorous!

Mom, Skip, and I...although I wasn't really there for the photo, hehe!

Audrina!! Lol! Maybe we caught her mid-sneeze??

Family photo @ the Cape Coral Yatch Club



Remember how I said the photos were backwards? Well, Aiden has broken out of the sand we buried him in.

Daddy is packing him in tight!

He loved it though







Daniel and I with the Kayak tour guide, Mel

Grandma Swanson giving Aiden a ride on her bike...he was in heaven!





Me, getting to pet an alligator at the Everglades Adventure Garden

Aiden watching the iguana eat

Daniel's grandparents...and those are real flamingos, lol!

Aiden riding an alligator...if you look to the left you can see dozens of real ones.

Us standing on a rickety bridge over the alligator pond! Eeek!

Looking at snakes

Cool baby!

Aiden got to pet a python

At Sea World with the real Budweiser Clidesdale horse (no matter how I spell it, it still looks wrong)

Sea World is such a beautiful place and is so much less crowded than Disney!

My mom helping Aiden and Audrina play the drums

Riding the sea horses

My mom and Aiden (you can barely see him) riding the roller coaster. He rode it three times because he kept saying, "again!"

Mom and Audrina

Laughs and Giggles

Oh yeah! they're spinning!



Riding Shamu

Daniel and I

Aiden kissing one of the killer whale trainers :-)

Daniel managed to catch this one!



Us, right before the Shamu show!

Hehe

Awwww...my little tiger boy! One of my favorite photos from our trip!

Riding the (lazy man's) tram, going home from our last day at Disney!





*Kisses*


I went to San Fancisco too, jk!

And they went to NY...We were at planet Hollywood that day. It was really fun there. In the NY set there was a real store called "Youse Guys Moychindoise!" I thought it was hysterical once I sounded out moychindoise!

Riding the Giant ant...I think this is from the set of Honey I Shrunk the Kids

About to ride the tea cups :-)



Drina and I sliding out of a root!

Aiden giving the pink Ranger high five. He wasn't scared of any of the characters like I thought he was going to be.

Shaking hands with Goofy too!

Family photo with Mickey and Minnie! They were so sweet!

I don't know if you can see but Aiden and Daddy were hanging out at Mickey's house!

At a 3-D show

Such a beautiful moment!

I'm guessing he isn't a prince!

Peekaboo!

Lookin good!

Goin on a Safari!

This is the rhino we almost ran into, literally!

It was so beautiful there!

Us looking at the alligator pool from the safari

Family photo

Playing games...I love my boys!

<3

I managed to catch a photo with NO ONE in it! This is a great shot of Epcot too!



Aiden jumping to me in the pool! The pool was his favorite part of the day!

Getting ready to go to the pool! We went to Disney in the mornings until about 1 then we came home, ate lunch, the kids napped while Daniel and I would play tennis or racquetball, and when they woke up we would go to the pool for an hour or two. It almost seemed like we fit two days into one. Then we would all eat dinner and hang out, the kids would go to bed and my mom would watch the kids so Daniel and I could go back to Disney at night without the kids!!

Uh-oh, Tea Cups!

I don't think nanna and Drina liked the spinning as much, lol!

Watching the other people ride the tea cups...patiently waiting for our turn

Awww..Nanna and Drina

MAGIC Kingdom!

Riding the monorail...the boy loved it!

So excited for day 1 of our Disney trip! I love this picture of us two!

Day 1 at Disney..It was bright out!

Stealing a bottle from a baby...shame on you! lol

The fountain at our resort

We just arrived!

In Alabama, we stopped to visit friends. Here is Daniel with his old friend Kenny. They had such a blast together!

Driving away from Colorado...here are our mountains! I need to try and get a better picture of them sometime. Yesterday they were half-covered in fog and it would have made such a beautiful photo!

Ant thats the end! You made it, lol. I have some more pictures from our vacation to put up...but it took me a week and a half to post this blog...hopefully it won't take me as long to get the nest one up. We really did have an amazing vacation. I knew we were going to have fun but I didn't expect things to go as well as they did! It was amazing!

4 comments:

Robin Conner said...

That was fun looking through all your pics from your trip. Looked like a great trip! I can't believe your baby is walking already! Kids grow too fast! You guys look great! Hope you're doing well! ;)

The Farrell Family said...

Looks like you guys are really enjoying being together!!!

Pam Emerson said...

Those pictures are great! Looks like you had fun; I'm so glad.

Pam

Unknown said...

Loved looking through your pics and reading about the trip, finally!! :)