Sunday, April 19, 2009

LaFollette

After we finished with our vacation in Florida we headed up to South Carolina where Daniel's Uncle Roger lives. Here Aiden is wearing a vietnamese hat by the pond in Uncle Roger's backyard.
Daniel and Aiden were getting ready to do some fishing
Uncle Roger is showing Aiden how to cast the fishing rod
<3
He was asking about the fishing lure he was holding
Audrina and I taking shelter from the rain in Uncle Roger's backyard
Flower sniffer!


Still trying to catch some fish despite the rain
Everything was covered with water dropletts
After visiting with Uncle Roger we drove up to Virginia beach and hung out with family for about a week!
Hmmmm....
Lauren and baby Chris
Aiden with Eve, Miyuki and Annie

Hello there baby Chris!
Matt and Pam visiting for Audrina's birthday party
Playing on the trampoline
*Paisley*
Parker is do darn photogenic!...wish mine were like that, lol
Playing with the timer mode on the camera
Cutting her own birthday cake! Which Kate, I'm proud to say, didn't have any of!
So adorable...Nanna did a great job!
Birthday girl :-)
Kate (well...what's left of Kate) and I
BIG family photo!...15 of us??After a week back home we went to Tennessee to visit my sister Salleen!
Here is her son Abel and her daughter Alanna, there are a lot of A names in our family, lol! These are some of my favorite (ever!) photos I have taken!
Abel

Hmmm...this one isn't where it should be, lol, we stopped into Walmart and they had the Easter bunny there and I asked if I could take a photo with my own camera! It was a scary looking bunny if you ask me!





She is just great with the camera!
Salleen cleaning up


Aiden climbing the mini rock wall
Salleen's family
Aiden and Alanna running around
I caught him in motion!
Tickling Aiden
...and I guess I saved the best for last! This one just makes me smile when I look at it!

1 comment:

Pam Emerson said...

Those pictures are AWESOME! I love the ones of your sister's kids. Holy cow! Especially that last one :) Oh, and Matt and I are pretty cute together, aren't we?

We had a great time visiting with you. I'm glad we got to see you while you were here.

We miss you!