Sunday, March 1, 2009

An Experience

Yesterday we were all out shopping. Half-way through our trip I noticed Audrina wasn't feeling too well so I picked her up and started carrying her around. We finished our shopping and headed to the checkout, while we were in line we realized we had forgotten something and Daniel want back to grab it. While I was waiting for him Audrina started looking really sick so I cuddled her and she...threw up all over me! She got it everywhere! All over my shirt, all over her jacket and in her jacket, on her pants and shoes and all over the floor. It was no gross and the smell...I almost threw up myself. Daniel still wasn't back yet so I just stood there and didn't do anything while people were staring at me. When he came back he took over so I could change into a brand new shirt and Audrina also ended up with a new outfit!
Besides Audrina getting sick, we managed to find a nice hiking child carrier that resembles a back pack and carries additional stuff. We had one but we needed another one badly! Tomorrow it is going to be 70 degrees out so we're planning to go hiking again. Hopefully we'll be able to cover much more distance!
Daniel and I have been pricing bikes. It would be fun to be able to go mountain biking or be able to pull the kids in a kid trailer. We're not sure how much we want/can spend on bikes. The child seat trailer thing is only about $70 or $80 and we can get a bike rack that goes in our hitch for about $40! Hopefully we can find some good bikes :-) I think the kids would really like to go for rides to the park and other places.
This is the blue sapphire necklace Daniel got me for Valentines day!


1 comment:

Nancy Patterson said...

Chancy that necklace is just so beautiful kiss Daniel for me. He is so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!