Why is it so easy to accomplish some things...and then sooo difficult to do others?
Some things I put off for months at a time when it should probably be done weekly, like sorting through my mail. What if something really important was in there? All of our bills are on auto-debit but occasionally we will get a bill in the mail. Would it really be worth it?
Last night I sorted about 3 months of letters, bank statements, and random junk. I don't know how I let it go so long! I carefully filled up bags of mail in my closet so that I didn't have to see or think about it.
I used to be that way with checking the bank and budgeting. I would put it off a long as humanly possible. Thank goodness I have gotten over that one!
Is it just me who does this kind of stuff? Putting off things for tomorrow that should be done today?




No comments:
Post a Comment