Since we saved$145 tonight Daniel decided that he was going to buy the Wii active for me...we had looked at it online and both thought it was pretty cool...I was still a little surprised when he walked up to me holding it in his hand! We haven't bought anything in a while for our Wii though so I'm dealing with it...
I have read about some other people taking what is called "The 30-day challenge." Where the program designs different 20-minute workouts each day for you...it sounds pretty cool, right? I think I am going to start it tomorrow (just for fun) and do the 30 days. Don't worry Pam, I am still totally on with the P90X but it would be nice to do something fun in addition to my regular workouts.
I have been watching Daniel do it for a while now and he says it is a pretty tough workout! I'm a little low on energy right now so I am going to wait 'til tomorrow to find out just how hard it is.
-Chancy
10 Family-Friendly Halloween Activities
5 years ago




1 comment:
Wow, that's so funny, because the first thing I thought when I read that was "Is she going to stop P90X?" and then I read the next sentence :)
Hey, my suggestion is that if you are going to work out in addition to P90X is that you make sure to eat enough. You have to "fuel your workouts". If you can figure out how many calories you are burning in each workout, that would help, I think...just make sure to eat enough. If you are a little low on energy, maybe think about upping your calories. It is definitely worth a shot! P90X should give you more energy. You should be sore, not sore AND tired :)
Keep it up, I'm proud of you!
Pam
PS. I got your message about the diet, and I was going to call you, but I was in WA at Penny's and didn't bring my charger, and then I told Matt that he should call you and talk to you, and then he got distracted...you know how he is. Do you still have questions? If so, please feel free to call me. I usually am available, right now I only have one evening class, on Wednesday nights, from 420-7pm my time. Call any other time, and you'll probably get me!
PPS. You don't have to post this comment. I just realized how long it was getting and really just turning into an email. Sorry! :)
Post a Comment